In a time where women’s reproductive health and fertility are only growing in interest and importance, Glow’s mission of empowering women everywhere with information and solutions to take control of their fertility is more relevant than ever. From egg freezing to IVF, from sexual health to fertility tracking, we at Glow are tackling the taboos and ensuring women (and couples) everywhere have the resources and programs they need to help with their journey.
Marketing drives our brand voice and how we are perceived by our customers. With both B2C and B2B channels, you will be challenged as a Marketing Intern to understand what makes our customers tick, and to help grow our business. You will shape Glow’s tone and style through savvy social media techniques, and strategize about the best way for our company to reach our users. Your efforts will drive user growth and brand loyalty and, most importantly, help women everywhere get the health information they need.
- Execute on marketing strategies including new asset and content creation.
- Contribute to Glow’s social media strategy, the playbook that defines our brand’s voice and style.
- Manage Glow’s communities across select social media platforms, working with the Marketing Manager to develop content, execute, analyze, and report.
- Proactively identify relevant happenings, cultural trends or leading companies to help expand creative content and improve brand awareness.
- Grow community engagement, reach and impact through day-to-day proactive and reactive communications on key social media channels across our varied audiences.
- Coordinate events and event promotion with Event Marketing Manager, helping to grow our Glow Fertility Program awareness and adoption.
- Infectious passion for women’s health
- Fabulous communication and writing skills
- Extremely organized, deadline oriented, and detail oriented
- Expert in digital and social media
- Familiar with performance metrics and report-writing
- Pop-culture savvy and a quick wit are definite pluses :)
- Able to intern at least 7-10 hours a week
- Available for Spring Semester 2019 and ideally immediately
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!