Glow is a very small organization with very grand aspirations. In order to get to where we want to go, we need the best and brightest talent we can hire. We know that sometimes those qualities come without certain experiences (and sometimes they do), so we’re willing to consider talent of all types from all walks.
Values we look for
- Drive — Drive product features from an idea into reality
- Leadership — An independent thinker who not only produce great work themselves, but also make people around them better
- Focus — Pay attention to tiny details but never lose sight of the big picture
- Collaborative — We don't like to micromanage people. You earn respect by doing great work and by being a great listener/communicator
- Curiosity — Steve Jobs once said “The most important thing is a person. A person who incites your curiosity and feeds your curiosity; and machines cannot do that in the same way that people can.”
- Taste — We really care about quality. We're trying to build The World’s Most Beloved Company as well as great products
- 3+ years working in a software company
- Excellent communicator & presenter. You must be able to explain your work just as well as you designed them
- Metrics driven. Metrics shouldn’t drive all of your decisions but you must have a great understanding of how it can help with growth and retention
- Execute on a visual and interaction level
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML/CSS
- Management experience. Because being able to scale is important to us
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!