Fixing issues from the past.

Shaun

My bf and I️ have been together for 3 years. Just recently (5 months ago) we took a 3 month break because we were getting toxic and and spiteful. We have sense then been together for the past couple months. We have moved 4 hrs away from his second home town and the place I’ve rested for 6 years. We have been doing really well, we work together on a farm. He is stressed from being a Forman but he loves the money that it brings in. We have some property and we’re close to my daughter who lives with her dad. The past 2-3 weeks it has been hell. We’re both back and forth negative. It can be about anything. For example last night a fight started over taking a bite of his leftover food. That led to a 5 hr scream, cry, I️ hate you, fuck you fight. That brought up things from before we were together. And this is an everyday-every other day thing. How do we start over and not bring up past issues and bs that shouldn’t be brought up? It’s getting to the point where his negative words are effecting me emotionally.