Rape nightmares

I was raped a year and a half ago since then I've been in counseling which isn't really working for me, on thanksgiving day I went to my moms house for dinner and ended up spending the night I slept on a reclining chair next to my moms bed she doesn't have a big house the best I can describe it is like a walk in closet so I didn't have a separate room to stay in, I couldn't sleep that night I was really uncomfortable her husband was acting like a weirdo that entire night he was just extremely extra I can't explain it I know my mom noticed he was acting different but didn't say anything at around 3am I was watching YouTube videos on my phone when her husband got out of bed and started looking over me he had his phone light flashed on me it was like he was looking for something I sleep with the blankets over my head so when I pulled them down he was like "sorry alise" and walked over to the kitchen that really made me uncomfortable the following day I left home and that's when my nightmares began it's the same nightmare over and over me getting raped but its always different people each day the first time I woke up out of my sleep having an asthma attack I haven't had to use my inhaler in years, the next recent dream I almost peed on myself I woke up in time and ran to the bathroom I've had bad dreams after being raped but this has gotten really bad my therapist thinks that night may have triggered it I really don't know what to do at this point I didn't tell my mom because the first time her husband brushed up against when I was in high school while they were dating I told her and she stopped talking to him for a while but eventually married him and told me he wasn't a pervert I'm guessing because he's a pastor she believes him. I just want to be a happy person again