Weird

I was at Safeway finalizing my employment when I decided to walk over to my bf’s work that’s literally across the street. Looking through the window, I saw he wasn’t there. Didn’t want to go in and bother the other girl, so I decided to wait and see if he’d pop out. Well I saw him, then came his other female coworker (now manager) following 🙄😒 I don’t like her. She called my boyfriend a VERY inappropriate name, so now I just get sour whenever I see her. So I walk in and he says hi, but the way he was acting looked so off. Almost like he was awkward that I walked in. I told him I start work Monday, and he said “oh, ok cool”. Then he decided to walk over and give me a kiss on the forehead before retreating back behind the counter. Again, he was acting super awkward. I visit his work all the time, so it has nothing to do with being in the work place 🤷‍♀️ All his coworkers are the same age as us, and we’ve all hung out.

Maybe I’m looking too deep into it, but that’s not how he usually acts... Something seemed very off and now I’m just in a sour mood...