Happy-ish rant?

Danielle • 19 — TJN 💘

Okay so I have had a lot of issues growing up between divorced parents, raising my siblings, and trying to make friends and see myself as attractive.

Before ANYONE says anything, I do understand that my life could be a lot worse. I’m not asking for a pity party, but I just feel as though I had no choice but to grow up at the age of 10.

Anyways, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years and it was pretty bumpy. Within the first two months of us dating we each lost a family member, and I had started to stress out about school, my relationship, and my friendships.

Long story short, my middle school/high school best friend and I are no longer friends. I spread myself thin between her and my boyfriend to make everyone happy and she still didn’t appreciate it. So when graduation came around, we just stopped talking.

My boyfriend and I would occasionally fight over stupid things, like not being able to see each other or that my mom was a psycho when it came to me being independent. I was working and going to school and my boyfriends parents didn’t want him to get a job.

But now, 2 years later, I’m moving in with my boyfriend, I’m almost done with community college with a pretty decent GPA, I have tons of job opportunities lined up for myself, and my boyfriend and I aren’t fighting anymore.

I understand fighting sometimes is a normal thing in relationships, but we both agree that we have gotten so much closer since spending a lot of time together and we feed off of each other’s vibes and life has just done an amazing turn around for me.

I finally have a good relationship with my mother, I’m happy with myself and how I look (most of the time lol), and I really feel as though everything is just going great for me.

I had read a lot of not sad but upsetting posts on here about cheaters and boyfriends acting weird, but I hope that everyone’s lives starts to go in a good path 💖💘