I caught him again talking to her... *update*

My boyfriend flirted heavily with a girl from out of town a in April. he basically emotionally cheated on me.

How I found out is a huge story. But he got caught by his friends and he told a lie to cover his story. But his dirty laundry came out. And I found out.

When I confronted him he cried and apologized. I knew he tried to tell me but he couldn’t it seemed...

He promised to never talk to her again. He unfollowed her on all media forms. Until recently she came back...

I noticed because my search feed had a photo of her on it. I clicked on it and my boyfriend ‘liked’ her instagram photo. So I went and did some digging and she messaged him first. My boyfriend left his phone unattended (which is extremely rare) and I creeped. She opened the convo with him and they’ve been talking now for 2 weeks....

My stomach hurts.. I wanna throw up and cry. He promised me he wouldn’t speak to her again. I feel faint and I also want to punch him in the face.

Ladies, I’ve been cheated on in my past and he knows this anxiety of mine. Why is he doing this again to me...

*UPDATE*

Here’s the messages on Instagram they shared of recently... he left his phone unattended for a split moment and I was lucky enough to snap these photos.

Extra details: My boyfriend is in a band and that’s how he met her. She was at one of his shows in the spring on his tour. She approached him when he was sober (I was told by his friends) and he kindly blew her off to his single band mates but when he got drunk later that evening after the show she made her way to him (all of this detail was told to me by one of the band members.)

She started the convo by sending him a photo of himself from a recent concert he did.

Ps. She’s 19 (and has a boyfriend) and he’s 28 (I’m 28 as well)