BLOW JOBS

I went camping with my friends for my buddies birthday and I ended up hooking up with one of my friends in his tent. He asked me in the middle of us hooking up if I could blow him but I've never given a blow job before so I told him I wasn't feeling it. He said okay and we continued on. Then towards the end (since it was his birthday in a few days) he asked me again if I would give him a "birthday blowjob." I told him I really didn't want to bc, again, I've never given a bj before and he was more experienced than me. Then he asked me if I've ever given one before and I said no then he didn't say anything back to that. Towards the end he asked me if I was a virgin and I said yes (he's not) and he said "I could tell." !!!!! I got kinda angry about that but we didn't stop. I was scared to blow him since I wasn't experienced and thought he'd judge me based on his earlier comment about my virginity. I might be seeing him again soon but I'm not sure if he would want to do anything based on my performance w him. He came the first time I gave him a hand job and he acted like I was good but the next morning was slightly weird. I don't know what to do please help😣