Fed up right now

Seriously if a teenager is ready to have a baby then so be it. Maybe that is what she was destined to do but to all those individuals shaming teen moms or teens who wants to be moms the shame is on you. Who the hell are you to judge huh. This really makes me upset honestly. Mind your business. Yes we understand how difficult a child is. It isn't easy but it sure is a blessing. It is so annoying when people make the worst scenario out of a teen pregnancy. Not all guys leave. Not all babiea are gonna cry all night. Learn to leave these teen moms alone. Anyway Goodluck to all those teen moms out there or any who may be pregnant. Good luck angels and god bless xx ❤❤❤ much love and to those judgers SHAME ON YOU

UPDATE: ALL OF YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE. AND ALSO I AM NOT SAYING GO HAVE A KID AT 14. SOME MAY HAVE THE BABY AT 17 OR 18. THAT IS WHAT I MEANT BY TEEN PREGNANCY. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DECIDING YOU WANNA BE A MOM AT THAT AGE. AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND LOOK UP WHEN SEX IS LEGAL AND WHEN IT ISN'T

Once again no one is saying under 16. I meant 17 or 18 or 19. Read properly please