Please help

Please help me!

So my period is late. My boyfriend and I had protected sex last week, buut the condom broke while in me. He pulled out immediately and then came, but some got on the outside of my lips. Outside of me. He seriously swears he didn't cum while in me, but I know the whole ordeal about pre-cum.

So I immediately got a towel and wiped it off me, but I'm still terrified. My period is late, but it was last month too because I had my first time last month. I've read that sex can change up your period, and I had my first time last month. This month though, so far no period at all.

But several days ago, I had that weird brown/old blood I always get right before my period. But I've had NO cramps, NO tender breasts, which I almost always have each period. The brown/old blood has gone away yesterday, and still no period nor other signs of my period.

I'm kinda reassured since I had that old blood, which I always have before my period. But it stopped and I've had no other signs of my period. Anyone know why???? Please please help, give me reasons. Thank you