making me question myself...

Charley Knows • 24 and living without a thyroid 💪🏼
Right I know my stuff because I did research. For anyone following me will know I have already made a post about girls telling posters to rush and get plan b. I have just been told on a post that I am wrong and there's a small chance you can get pregnant anytime. I clearly stated in my post not to rush and get plan b unless you were near ovulation (sperm can live for 5-7 days) or actually ovulating. IF THERE IS NO EGG THERES NOTHING TO FERTILISE. Am I being stupid? Does it not make logical sense that if there's no egg there there's gonna be no baby. Seriously someone tell me if I'm wrong cause if I am ill hold my hands up to it but seriously?! I can't see myself being wrong (not cause I think I'm always right like I'm not a bitch) because of the points I've made above. People need to stop telling all these girls to just go get plan b because it messes with your body and cycle. They also need to stop telling people who are giving the right answer that they are wrong because that will cause doubt in the OP. Literally questioning everything I've researched and know... Someone help me out. GEEEEEEZZZZZ! Just want to clarify again my comment said 'AROUND OR ON OVULATION' and I explained that sperm can live in the body for 5-7 days. Thank you girls