Why I like girls.

K

"Why do you like girls?"

Because I love them. The way that you're attracted to a guy is how I feel for her. I love the way her back curves. I love the stretch marks that rest just above her hips. I love how she bites her lip and blushes when I call her beautiful. I love how she whispers "I love you" while she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I love how her jeans hug every curvature of her figure. I love how her thighs touch when she sits down and how our cat rests on them. I love the little gap between her teeth that you only catch a glimpse of when she smiles. Damn, I love when she smiles. I love how she giggles when I say that I love her. I love how light her lips are when they trace down my neck. I love when she leaves love bites above my collarbone. I love when she falls asleep on my chest. I love how soothing her heartbeat is. I love listening to her voice when she sings her favorite song and when she talks about something that she's passionate about. I love when she traces her fingertips along my arm and kisses my nose like a child. I love her innocence and pure, unconditional love. I love the smell of her favorite perfume. I love how her eyes flutter when she sleeps. I even love when she snores because she's snoring beside ME. I love how she never hesitates to hold my hand. I love how she teases me and beckons me to follow her into the bed that we just bought new sheets for. I love everything about her. So yeah, I'm a girl. And that's why I like girls. But most importantly, that's why I love her.