Boy Issues ?

Melissa • 💖 SC :// @renee.melissaaa Hairstylist ✂️
Okay you guys so I have/had (talk every Blue moon now) a really great friend. Like she held my hair while I puked when I was drunk kind of friend in High School. I've known her since I was a Freshman in High School. She had a Boyfriend and was really into him! I had a boyfriend also but she would always talk to me about their issues and I would try to help. They eventually broke up.. and Junior/Senior year of High School she found, I guess you can say her soulmate since they are still together now. (We Graduated in 2013) So now her ex-boyfriend from Freshman year, we've been talking on and off for 2 years now? And when we started he told me he liked me since Freshman year but never said anything because I didn't have him for any classes throughout school and I had a boyfriend at the time. That summer when we graduate she told me she had texted her ex to see if she had any feelings for him still and she said nothing happened and she was happy that she was finally able to move on with her current bf. Thing is me and him kinda want to be more than just talking but I'm scared that I am in the wrong. Now that I've been talking to her ex should I tell her? Is this a violation of the girl code? I'm just so into him, like A LOT! But that friendship is something I want to keep. Help?