Balls in my court...

Aijah
Hey everyone. 
So I have an issue. I became vegan back in August and although I'm sticking to it, I'd been struggling to make actual meals. I'd just buy a stir fry or something from Walmart...
The other day, I met a vegan in Whole Foods. Turns out he is a professional chef, so we exchange numbers. Some days later, I invite him over to cook for me and he does. From appetizers to dessert, he whips it the fuck up..... who knew raw vegans got down like this ?😋
Anyway, so we start to relax after the meals, and shit takes a left turn. We end up kissing, and rubbing and touching and what not.... and next thing you know his peen is out !! I've been out of the sex game for a miiiiiinute. And by minute I mean 8 months almost, so this was really just a lot for me. We didn't have sex, but everything was very intense and passionate. The only reason I was able to squirm out of this situation is because my period was literally on the 2nd day...
So....my issue is that if I never invite him back over, I'll continue eating the bland way I do but there won't be any real pressure to have sex. If I DO invite him back, we'll probably end up having sex amongst other things. I'm not used to this at all, and I'm not used to having a man in my space... I live in a single apartment, I really don't like wasting my time or energy on men if I know it's not gonna go anywhere. He's pretty cool & it could maybe turn in to something, but idk if he's earned my goodies yet. I'm nervous and just don't know what to do next... someone pls help!