💋Soulmate?💑

Andie
I don't know if I just met my soulmate or not. We met on an app called clover and we hit it off. However it took us four months to meet because I was scared if things would of different. After last night I went over to his place and finally met the guy I have had a crush on since one month of talking. 
He is so sweet and can be rude at times because he does not take bullshit which I like. We both like almost the same things it is almost scary. We did end up have sex of we both demanded condoms because we don't want to take any risk. He is gentle and understands that I am hard of hearing. He also took care of me the next morning when I became very sick. 
So overall he gives me butterflies, makes me smile, and randomly says things like, "damn you're pretty" or "you're so cute/cutie". Parting with him for work was sad. If we both knew it was a reality.  Now with all this happening I'm worried that I'm getting my hopes to high then later to be crushed. It's been so long since I've felt like this for someone. I EVEN WENT TO LOOK AT ENGAGEMENT RINGS AFTER SEEINNG MY FRIEND AT THE MALL!!!
Am I over reacting or should I lower my expectations with this? I've been hurt before and scared for it to happen again. Should I let him in?