Hot guy ♥️

I'm staying in a hotel with my friend (I'm 14 she's 13) and we saw this GORGEOUS guy at the swimming pool desk with the most amazing smile and the best eyes ever so ocean-y blue!!!! We asked his age (18 so darn:/) and we were going to ask his name when he was cleaning the pool at the end of the day and my friend went in but ran away when he looked at her. So we went out when he was leaving and we ended up walking in front of him and his friend laughing our heads off because we were trying to act natural and him and his friend could TOTALLY tell that we were laughing because we thought he was attractive and so we went up to the second floor and they were on the first floor and there was a balcony that overlooked the second floor and my friend was down the hall way and I was looking down at them on the balcony and then the cute guy looked at me and kept walking and then he realized I was the girl from the pool so he came back and smiled really big and waved at me!! I got so giddy I waved back and smiled so big and jumped up and down! LOL! Even though I'll probably never see him again, and he's 4 years older than me, still. It made my month. I could tell he thought me and my friend were cute little kids who fell in love and he thought we were cute. I'll take it. It's better than nothing and as long as he's happy, I am too. Unfortunately his friend said "aw they went away" when we were hiding in the stairs so darn because maybe they were going to talk to us or give us a hug or something because we were such cute kids! He saw us as middle school girls who get giddy over cute guys and stuff and he was flattered and thought it was cute. I love him though and anyway I just wanted to say that. I wish I knew his name and Instagram though. 😕♥️♥️😍