Let's be honest...

Lay

Hi, ladies. I'm going to make this a "tbh" post, where you and I can rant and get whatever we want off our chest. I'll begin. I'm just a regular ass, hard working 21 year old who's married and has been TTC for a year now. I'm not a healthy person at all. I work so much now, I go some days without eating, most with only one meal. I smoke weed everyday, so does my husband, and I don't take prenatals(I do have some though). Not to mention, he's gotten a girl pregnant before, when he was 14 (he was a male whore in his past life, didn't know him then).We've been together for almost 3 years and we only used condoms the first couple months after we met. I feel like there's something wrong with me. I think I have fertility issues, why am I an unfortunate one who can't get pregnant?? I feel like as women, we should have the natural right to conceive and have children, and it hurts there are those of us who just aren't able to do so. But I get a stupid ass period every month. Sometimes it's hard being a woman. Let at it, girlssss!!!!