!CrUsHeS!

Ramona • Hi❤

(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE UR STORY)

Anyway, there is this guy in my class his name is Phineas. In 4th grade this girl (Soraya) liked him, but no body really cared. Then in 5th grade he was in my class and I developed a crush over him. Then about 2 weeks later two of my friends stated liking him too. One of the girls (Jordan) liked him and later we found out he liked her back. So everyone was doing truth or dare, what are the odds, and MASH on them and it was really annoying bc everyone cared that they liked each other and nobody cared about me. Then this year comes and I still like him and so does Soraya (Jordan doesnt anymore). But about 1 week ago I started to notice that he stares at me a lot (😍😍) and I don't know what flirting is but yeah. And I know he remembers the little things bc I walked into school with my little sister and he asked if that was Rosie (one of my other little sisters) but it wasn't.😍 So I think he likes me but I dont know😬 I think I'm going to ask my friend to ask him if he. likes me. (Also my face gets red REALLY easily when I'm talking to boys or presenting or talking in class) Kudos to you if you read the whole thing. THX!💗