Femoral Massage

Vivian

Femoral massage is a simple technique that can help increase the blood flow to the uterus and ovaries and therefore increase your chances of conception. Anytime you increase blood flow to a particular organ you increase its function.

This massage can be performed twice a day up to ovulation, or the day before embryo transfer and not beyond.

This is particularly helpful to ladies who has been diagnosed with unexplained infertility only. If there are other underlying issues, then this massage is not for you.

I got great reviews from people this massage has helped, including myself. I'm certainly positive it helps at least 65% chance of conception and other factors like lifestyle, Assisted Reproduction (if you are on that path) or tryIng naturally etc, to achIeve overall success.

It's all safe and holistic approach with no proven side effects bacause techniques are gentle and subtle. And after few sessions , you can carry on and perform It by oneself.

I'm a Holistic Therapist, work from home in London or out call to you.

Send me message for more information. Please recommend to family and friends who may require the service. Thank you

Namaste 🙏🏾