What I found out TODAY about my bf of 3 years

Angelica

Okay so this probably won't be surprising to a lot of you. Maybe I'm just a little naive, but this is my genuine reaction... I was talking to my bf of 3 years today in the car and somehow we got to the topic of what we thought of each other when we were first dating. Innocent enough right??

well then I started talking about the first time I felt REALLY sexually attracted to him, andd I tell my story blah blah blah... it gets to his turn to share his experience. So he tells me all shy and embarrassed that when we were first dating, way before we were ever intimate, he had been JERKING OFF TO MY FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURES

I started freaking out and laughing hysterically because my profile pictures are 100% G-rated, like Catholic nun approved. I never show anything but my face and don't even show like an inch of cleavage. like this is what my photos are actually like:

And this is what he saw:

😂😂😂 like this guy was respectful AF when we were first dating, so I was so surprised (And a little turned on)

anyway, thought I'd share this little story with you. This just proves that it doesn't matter what you wear ladies, guys will find you sexually attractive somehow. also a PSA: be careful who you send your selfies to.