Help please 🙄

Ok so me and my mon aren’t the ideal mother and daughter nor do we really have a relationship. So I have a boyfriend and I want her to meet him and stuff so I don’t have to sneak around to be with him and go places but it’s like she doesn’t want me to have a boyfriend bc of some stuff that happened years ago but the thing is the guy I’m with I have been with him for a year now and I’m about to be 17 and I feel like she should want to meet him and see that she can trust me with a boyfriend but I don’t know how to get her to listen to me because she is a tough shell but it’s getting exhausting to sneak around just to spend a couple hours with him .. does anyone have any advice . I’m sorta scared to talk to her because i feel like I’ll say the wrong things or a argument will happen but I need help bc I really want to be with him he makes me happy and I’ve met his entire family and I think he should meet mine.

Please do not be rude because you guys can be pretty mean and I’m just looking for help from people with a different perspective.. sorry for the run on sentences kinda in a hurry.