Does it sound like he’s losing interest? /:

My bf usually texts me every morning when he leaves to work. We haven’t argued at all these days but today he didn’t send me any good morning messages. So I was like, wtv, let me just call him & see if he went. He answered and told me he was busy, that he’d call later. I could hear the machinery in the back so I said ok & hung up. Later, I posted videos with my nephew & noticed that he saw them. By that time, he still hadn’t called nor texted. I went to my appointment at the hospital like at 6 in the afternoon & he still hadn’t texted or anything so I just texted him “I’m going in, we’ll text later” & he replied “ok babe ❤️ text me when you get out.” I got out around 9 at night & he hadn’t texted, called, or anything /: he usually texts me at least a “hey” when I’m not answering or when he gets his break. Plus he gets out around 4:30 pm. I didn’t text him because it kind of hurt me that he didn’t text me the entire day until I did, didn’t call or check up on me. It’s almost 10:40 & still nothing 😕