Does anyone else hate going out to eat for this reason?

Every. Time. Me and my bf go out to eat and we get a female waitress she always ignores me and only makes eye contact and smiles at him. I get it, they want a good tip, but ignoring the female at the table is just rude. Today the waitress same as always ignored me and asked my bf how his food was, didn’t ask me, only made eye contact with him when asking if we needed anything, and then when we were leaving she looks right past me and at him with a big smile and says “thank youuuuu” guess what hunny? I paid the bill and gave you a good tip despite you ignoring me because I’m not a total bitch and not all women have their men pay for their food everytime because we have jobs too and like to treat our men as well, shocker huh? But do I get a thank youuuu? Lmao. Stop assuming only men pay! Is this still the 1950s? I’m done going to restaurants 😂

Edit: it’s funny some of you are telling me I’m overreacting, I’m not. My boyfriend actually pointed it out to me too and agrees. I smile and am not stuck up. It’s just a way girls think they can get a good tips assuming the man pays, i’m not over here thinking every girl wants my man lol, I’m sure most do it subconsciously, and it needs to stop ✋