Just dumb middle school relationships

Can I just rant please. I’m 15 and I know wow she’s so young she shouldn’t be dating guys yet But oh well. So I dated this guy I really liked him and I thought he felt the same and it went on for a few months and I was starting to get worried if we would work out because I would be a Freshman next year while he would still be in Middle school and I wanted to at least try and make it work but then he was like yeah idk how it will work out I don’t think we should date anymore out of the blue wtf!!! And then he said my parents say I can’t date until I get my grades up even though he’s told me that he has A’s and B’s and I like tf and then another month passes and he starts talking to this other girl that only lasted like a week but he would flirt with her right in front of me and I got steamy so at a track meet we were sitting next together and the girl was there he was talking to and he had his arm around her and so I threw a water bottle at his face and it bruised his nose... whoops... but besides the point when they were done he went to this other girl who had just broken up with her boyfriend who just so happens to be the brother of the girl he just ended things with and the girl he’s with now is going to be in high school next year?!!! Look who just got played? MMEEE. I’m so angry he was like I can’t your gonna be a high schooler and then he ended things with me and starts dating another high schooler?!!! Ugh you probably think this is just confusing stupid middle school drama. But I’m boiling

mad right now