My mom just doesn’t give a fuck😑😑

I hate when I’m supposed to go somewhere or see my boyfriend and my mom makes me cancel last minute to watch all her kids & I get no help because my older brother who’s 21 just sleeps and bothers them to make them cry . He’s very childish so I’m always in charge. I’m no ones mother it’s so annoying. She does this all the time instead of taking her kids w her plus my step sibling is here because it’s summer and I have to watch her too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ . It’s unfair because her and my stepfather would waste the whole day and leave me home with them. It’s summer I wanna enjoy my own time too damn. Plus I miss my bf and these kids give me a headache. She goes out to do facials and take the whole day out like wth a facial is 1 hour and she tells me when I get back home i can leave then as soon as she comes back shed say oh no It’s too late stay home . If i dnt leave the house before 4 pm shed say it’s too late I can’t go. I turn 18 in 2 weeks She’s annoying as hell I don’t even get paid for this shit 😂it’s so frequent this should be a Job & she just said she has another appointment tmm for her face so it’s gonna be the same ass routine smh. Watching two trouble making 9 year olds & a 4 year old plus a 21 yr old because he also acts like a child and asks me to do everything . It sucks being the mature one . You get in charge of EVERYTHING! I can’t even take a shower while I’m babysitting because my older brother is so irresponsible I’m scared the baby will hurt himself or run out the house . (he did it before) so we have alarms and stuff on the door but I still don’t trust it because he’s a fast baby . He can be a track star lol🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️