pregnancy scare ?

laura

hello. I’m 15 and before I tell my story, it may sound stupid, but I’m having a lot of misinformation about precum and all of that so I thought I’d make my own post and see what you guys think. so in the beginning of March, my ex and I were fooling around and he adjusted himself and then proceeded to finger me. now I’m really scared because I’ve been experiencing pregnancy like symptoms such as constipation, feeling twitching in my tummy, a little nausea, and tiredness. also, my tummy feels full like there’s a baby in there or something. I’ve never had sex and there’s so many people saying I could get pregnant that way and some people say I can’t so I’m very confused. if I am, I’d be close to four months. I’ve had my period three times since, skipping only one month. I read that it could be implantation bleeding but it seemed like a regular period to me. also, I’ve taken two tests which came out negative. but I can’t rely on this information either because I read something about a epileptic pregnancy ?? I’m so confused and I really need advice and some extra help. thank you.