I made out with my bff’s brother !?! Help !

Okay....please read

So me and my guy friend have been best friends for 5 years ! And we dated when we were like 11 ( we are 16 now!) for like 6 months and it really didn’t mean anything.

And then on Friday I went over to his house and his older brother (by two years) opens the door and he says hi and I say hey back !

(And I’ve always had a crush on his older brother, but my best friend doesn’t know )

So the night went on and my best friend said he was gonna go to sleep and I said okay and I’m gonna stay a little longer and watch tv and he said okay!

I went down stairs and his brother was watching tv so I joined him !

After a while he kissed me !

And I kissed him !!! But then he said “Fuuuck, this is so wrong, but it doesn’t matter” and keep on kissing me, after awhile he fingers me !!!!

So then He says let’s go into my room, and we go but instead of doing the dirty (haha) we just talked and connected a lot!!!!!

And he said that he liked me ! And I said I liked him to!

So the next day he wanted to see me but I couldn’t because I was working!

And on Monday his brother finds out that I kissed him (and only that) and then hið brother texts me that he “can’t do this to his brother “

And I was so confused?

And I really wanted to be with him because we really connected and he was taking this really seriously like he wanted something more !!

But fast forward to today ! I went to ask if they wanted anything from the store and he didn’t even make eye contact with me while I was talking to him !!! And he’s been kinda ignoring my texts! I don’t really know what to do or say to him !?!?

(P.s. he has my cozy slippers and I kind want to get them , but then I would want to talk to him about this, but I don’t know how or what !!?!? )

( P.p.s I was thinking about telling my best friend that I like his brother ???!)

Pleas can someone give me advice what I should do !?!? 😖😅