first time (part two)

“come here 👅” i look at him and smile, he then signals me over. i walk over and i blush as he looks me up and down. he then looks into my eyes and nudged my arm with his elbow as he whispers “wanna walk with me?” i replied quickly “what about Jax & Alli?” as i look at the swings where Alli is jumping of the slowly swinging swing. “i’ll go say goodbye to Alli & Jax and then we can start walking” i said smiling. i walk over to Alli & Jax tell them i have to go home for a few and Ryan was gonna walk me. Jax stopped playing basketball and said “okay” then hugged me goodbye. i then turned around to give Alli a hug. i walked back towards Ryan and we left and started walking towards town. we laughed and talked a lot on our walk to town. we got to town and he said he wanted to sit down as we were coming up to a bench. i get closer to the bench that sat right in front of a building next to a four way stop, i was about to sit down when Ryan looks at me and says “not that one.” i looked at him confused but continued walking towards town. then we came up to a parking lot that is behind a line of businesses, and in that line there was an alley way. there was two benches in the alley, one on each side. i sometimes like to tease him. so he sat on one bench i sat on the other. i looked at him as he smiled and rolled his eyes. i uncrossed my legs and spread them just a few inches apart and put my hand on my thigh and looked at him as i gently bit my lip. he then blushed and walk over to my bench and sat next to me. i looked at him and smiled and when to the other bench. i then look at him and bit my lip harder. he quickly adjusted the growing bulge in his pants. i knew he was right where i wanted him. he stood up walking over but not sitting down yet cause he thought i was gonna switch benches again. i told him “you can sit down i won’t move”

more?