best friends “ex”

so basically, i’ve had this best friend since kindergarten. over the summer, she broke up with her bf and i was like i’ll set you up with my good friend from work! they hooked up and nothing came out of it.

but im really close friends with this guy and have gotten closer since summer ended, and we kind of have been flirting a lot and sending each other nudes. 😬

my best friend and him haven’t talked since they hooked up, but one night we needed a place to crash after a party and he let us crash at his place. she was trying to hookup with him all night and he kept saying no. the next day she asked me if i hooked up with him, and i told her he kissed me but i told him to stop. she was basically like oh that’s pretty weird lol. we fooled around a little bit that night but i didn’t want to do anything in front of my best friend.

my best friend has a bf now so pretty much i’m wondering should i tell her i kinda have feelings for him?? i just don’t really know what to do bc i like this guy and he’s a good friend of mine but she’s my best friend.

last time they hooked up was july for reference lmfao

i just don’t know what to do!!