SOCIAL ANXIETY :/ help

I have really bad social anxiety but this weekend I’m supposed to go camping with my boyfriend and his friends I’ve only met 2 of the other guys that are going and there easy going and I like them.

but there are a few girls that are kinda snobby and I feel like if I went I wouldn’t be included and I don’t wanna just sit there and feel awkward, my friend who used to be friends with one of the girls even said she’s probably gonna barely talk to me and it’s prob gonna be awkward for me sooooo ya

Keep in mind everyone going all go to the same school and I’m the only one that goes to a different school, so they are all good friends.Obviously my bf would try to include me but I’ve met one of these girls and I feel like it’s gonna be awkward.

Is it even worth going, I really don’t want to be stuck in the woods for the weekend in an awkward situation but at the same time I wanna have fun (if it would even Happen) if I didn’t go I would be worried about the girls being all over my BF since one of them did it in front of me already, I trust him not them