I’m so in love

Sam

A lot of the times teenage highschool relationships don’t last forever and that’s understandable. But I found the love of my life. I’ve never been so comfortable around someone and we just completely click. We went from dancing our feet off at homecoming to tieing our hoodie strings together and screaming. He randomly just picks me up and carries me around.

We’d been best friends for months beforehand and he wasn’t planning on dating until college when he’d actually meet the perfect girl or something. Instead he met me and fell hopelessly in love. Pretty much every night i go to sleep with something along the lines of this.

He hates PDA but he’s gotten over it enough to finally kiss me in public. He and i ended up cuddling in a hammock last weekend at a party. We were walking with one of our friends and he asked if were out of the honeymoon stage. Matt replied we are, he’s just so in love he hates not seeing me for a day or two.

We’ve had our issues, both having problems with mental illness but love finds everyone and sometimes things just end up perfect in the end.