He can't take a hint!

Grace

Hello, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I keep rejecting this guy but he doesn't know when to stop! This post will be a bit long, my apologies. I'll post a short summary for those who don't want to read it all haha. But please give me your advice, this dude is fr starting to give me PTSD!!

Summary: A guy I met last year has asked me out over 8 times, has touched me without consent, is asking me very inappropriate questions, and cannot take a hint. I have been very firm with him and have even told my guy classmates about it but he doesn't care that they're threatening him. He says "Nothing could ever make me stop talking to you." He's trying to have sex with me and is saying he loves me! He's even stalked me. Help!

We are both freshmen in high school. I'm about to turn 14, meanwhile he is 16.

Let's start from the beginning. I met him last year in middle school, and from the beginning he was strongly hinting to me that he was interested. Within the first week of knowing me he was asking extremely personal questions! Like he asked me if I was a virgin on day 5 of knowing him!

I never showed interest and even ignored half of his texts. He would text me every thirty minutes and if I didn't respond he would just text me more. A couple months into the year I began dating his best friend. You'd think he would lay off on the flirting, but he only got more persistent! The day I ended things with his best friend he asked me out. With his best friend in the room. He began to wait outside of my classes and asked me out a total of 6 times that year alone. I told him every single time I saw him in no romantic way and I never would. I hated being mean but I thought it would get the job done. Apparently not. 😒

This year I have no classes with him. (Thank god.) But things have escalated so quickly. He's saying he loves me, is sending me unsolicited shirtless pics, asked if I wanted to see his "swole" pixie stick. (Which is three inches by the way. He's too cocky. Must be compensating.) I didn't respond so luckily he didn't send any. But now he's asking me for nudes, asking me what turns me on and sexual stuff like that, wraps his arms around me even though I have said it makes me extremely uncomfortable, and so much more. He's saying he wants me to be his first time and other ridiculous stuff like that.

I'm interested in two guys. He has threatened to snap ones neck. The other acts like my bodyguard and is threatening him and blocking him from me. He doesn't listen and says "Nothing could ever make me stop talking to you." He's done so much more and I wanna report him but my school won't do anything.

Have I mentioned he's taken pictures of me without consent and tried to figure out my location? Please help!!!