I don’t know what to do ..

okay so there this boy , he’s 17 he’ll be 18 in july , i’m 14 and i’ll be 15 in april , but he brings me home after church every wednesday and sunday . so it was wednesday night and like i asked him to bring me to mcdonald’s after church . he brought me and then we were just joking around and stuff and i always pick on him about his radio because he needs to get it foxed butt hats besides the point . so we decided to ride by the beach . we rode down it like 4 times that night . we were just talking and like he always picks on me cuz he knows i like him and then he was bringing me home and asked me is my cousin had told me something yet , and i was like no not yet , but why can’t you just tell me . (he brings it up all the time we’re alone) . so he takes the long way to my house and then he asked me if i would date some boys and he was naming a couple of them and then he named himself and i said yes but i said no to everybody else . and so then he was like “so you get what cam had to tell you” and i was like “no , i’m a little slow” and then he was like “omg , idk why i’m about to tell you this but i am anyways , i would always tell cam (my cousin) to tell you to come to church” and then i got all happy . then later that night i got home and like he told me to call him so i did and he told me he likes me , but the thing is there’s this girl that i think he’s in a relationship with . he tells me it’s complicated but idk i think they’re together .. soooo i need help . i really like him , i get so nervous around him and things never really get weird .. there’s mor things that happened that night like we had a moment and like stared each other in the eyes and he smiled and looked away and i looked out the window and was low key freaking out so i feel like he really does like me cuz he told my cousin he does too . but anyways what should i do ? i’m so confused . 🤦🏽‍♀️