He proposed! πŸ˜­πŸ’

Rose β€’ I’m a powerpuff girl made out of chocolate, honey, brownsugar and gold. Married with twins on the way πŸ’ž VogueDollRose on YouTube ✨

Since the day that my boyfriend and I first met we have had an extreme connection. We have very similar personalities and we fell deeply in love with one another within the first few months. We have had the marriage talk before (pretty often actually), so we were both will aware that we wanted to marry and start a life together. We have been planning and saving up to buy our first house together at the end of the year. Since buying a house is such a big decision we wanted to put our full focus on doing so. Therefore we decided to put off the idea of marriage for just a year or so since that will require its own attention as well. Saturday we attended my family reunion and had one of the best weekends of our lives. We left around 3pm to go home and get dressed since he had a reservation at a high end hibachi grill. Afterwards we went downtown to a bridge called Trinity Overlook to watch the sun go down and wait for all the lights in the city to turn on. As we were walking across the bridge laughing and sharing memories he asked me to close my eyes. After a few seconds i asked if I could open them, he said sure. He was down on one knee with tears in his eyes and begin pouring his heart out to me. I then noticed the ring he was holding up. My nickname is Rose, my birth stone is a diamond, and my favorite color is gold. He picked out the most perfect ring I could ever imagine; it is shaped like a flower with of course a gold band and the most beautiful clear diamonds.

I can’t wait to spend my 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 with him and I am so excited I feel like I should share it with the world! 🌎 πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ˜­