Ladies! I found a miracle cure for my acid reflux!

Wanted to share for those ladies like me suffering from terrible acid reflux.

I was suffering through the day, taking TUMs every night, and then suffering some more once the TUMs wore off. Even started to get sick almost every morning from gagging (sorry tmi). A couple nights ago I was desperate, so looked up some possible safe home remedies while pregnant. I’m nervous about getting GERD, and was on the verge of calling my doc for a Rx. Well, one home remedy listed was apple cider vinegar. To me that sounds counterintuitive, and I would expect it to make it worse. But holy crappola guys, it totally works!!!

I put 1 tbsp in 8oz (or a juice glass worth) of COLD water. Chug it down twice a day; in the morning and late afternoon or right after dinner. Taste isn’t as bad as I expected. It has significantly improved my acid reflux. I no longer suffer during the day or at night! Every once in awhile I might have to take a tums before bed (obviously don’t take tums right after the apple cider vinegar 😬), but I no longer wake up at night in pain!

I’m in the healthcare field, and not an “apple cider vinegar cures all” or “just use essential oils for everything” type of person. But thought I would share this natural home remedy for others who are desperate for relief like I was.