Do you enjoy watching yourself masturbate in a mirror?

Okay so basically I have a ton of mental health issues and I think I might be like a psychopath or something. This isn’t a joke. I am going to see if a therapist thinks I should be in assisted living because of this. So I have been trying to psycho analyze myself. I come from a very religious background and I think I am bisexual. Well, I know I am bisexual. But when I was younger I had no clue. Sex was never discussed in my home nor was sexuality or anything anywhere near the subject. Anything I’ve learned on the topic has been through self research and personal experiences. So I really had no clue what sexual desires were or what they felt like. I began to masturbate at 14 years old and I remember waiting til everyone was asleep, setting up this mirror I had no n the floor and staring at my own body and touching myself. It really turned me on. I liked to watch myself play with my body and orgasm. Was this abnormal? Did other people do this? Would you say that watching myself be pleasured is some sort of weird psychopathic shit or do you think I was curious about females and didn’t know how to flirt or gain those experiences due to the way I was raised? Staying anon for obvious reasons. Sorry if you see more than one of my weird self psych polls lately, I’m just trying to understand what behaviors are normal, learned, or biologically wrong.

Vote below to see results!