Partner with erectile dysfunction (ED)

Do any of you have a partner with ED? My boyfriend had his first incident three days after his 20th birthday (last week). I started ovulating three days ago and so we’ve tried to do it every day and it seems to get worse as the days go. He made a doctors appointment but I feel so bad because he’s really kicking himself about this. Do any of you have these problems at home? Does anything help? Also, did you ever feel like it was your fault? Like, just last week he was a horny teenage boy. He could get a boner if the wind blew too hard. Now, he can’t even really last a few minutes without getting soft and I can’t help but think it’s because he’s tired of me after 8 years. This is new to both of us and we’re just kind of lost. Any advice or even anything would help.

Edit: I didn’t know it was a crime to be in a serious relationship from a young age🙄 I started dating my man when he was 12 and I was 13. We were in 7th and 8th grade. Yes, we have been together 8 years this year and are now only 20 and 21. And no, I did not make him have sex with me at 12 years old. We were together almost two years when we first did it, how long were we really supposed to wait? Tf.