What is going on?!!?!?

So long story short I shaved my 🐱 way too soon and I mean way too soon as in THE NEXT DAY after I already shaved😭😭😭

I got out of the shower and these blotchy red spots started showing up at the top of my vagina. It felt like razor burn but in different spots. I’ve been putting neosporin on a few times a day (it’s been a day and a half now) because they are starting to get dry.

So I’m going to insert pics below and sorry if they seem a little blurry. I had to crop my actual vagina out of them.

PSA: these aren’t warts, they don’t look or feel like warts in person either there is no itching, no pain, they are smooth, they are just inflamed from shaving over and over and over which caused these to show up.

Picture #1 shows the dryness of them and the shape of them.

Picture #2 this is what they look like when neosporin is on them. Also don’t mind the pinkish white thing on the high left side THIS IS A SCAR FROM A PAST SURGERY.

Also including this so you guys can see exactly where they are on my vagina. They are only on the outside and nothing inside. And again this was after shaving when they showed up.