Best sex like fuck!😍

So I came home from working 9 hrs and I took a shower and everything and i was in front of him talking and I dropped my towel and he looked me up and down like a hungry wolf ready to pounce, ( weird saying but that's what his face looked like lol) but then I was like "what babe" like a cute way, he was like "can I eat you out like now baby you look so fucking sexy" I'm like "hell yeah baby" so we both laid on the bed he got to work teasing my pussy by kissing all around it and licking it up and down slowly then stopping, and him being the dominant one he told me to beg for more so I do what he says and I beg for more then I just shove his head into my pussy because I wanted it so bad! He started to suck on my lips now and omfg I fucking loved when he did that to me i started moaning, he kept sucking and kissing my pussy for couple minutes now but I wanted his dick inside of me already so i told him to "fuck me now daddy" he said no not right now, so after he got done with my pussy he fucking put his dick inside of my asshole and omfg when I say I was shocked asf I was shocked! I fucking started moaning loudly asf it felt so good! After a couple of mins of that Then I told him I want it in my pussy now then he told me " you're not gonna get in your pussy you're gonna take my dick where I put it!" ( he didnt mean it in a bad way ovi) he was being so fucking dominant I fucking loved it omfg it was so fucking sexy! I kept squirming and hes like "get over here now dammit!" So I do what he says and he stuck it back in my asshole and I was moaning so loudly and he came in my ass it was some good sex! Then after we laid there hes like " babe that was my first time eating a girl out and doing anal, he said he will experience anything with me sexual and that is sexy because were both really open about what we like in sex god I just love my boyfriend so much sorry it's so long and probably didnt make sense lol