Should i leave my mans ?

hello! i’m 20 years old and my boyfriend is 21. he started working at my job around october of last year, and i fell for him instantly. we started talking and eventually started dating in dec... not even a month later he breaks up with me because we didn’t really know eachother , he didn’t want to date because he’s been hurt (mind yall i’ve been cheated on twice :) ) etc... of course i respected his decision.

few months later i’m still not over him , and he wanted to get back together which i was super happy about! but the thing about him is that he has no license / car , he does have his apartment with his friends but whenever i ask him to come to mine he says “your apartment sucks i hate it there” , he NEVER gives me the attention i give him , and when i ask for just a lil but he complains.

i work full time and pay ALL of my bills & have a car.

after we got back together the 2nd time , a few months goes by and he breaks up with me because i went to the lake with my girlfriend and two of her guy friends. WERE ADULTS. this isn’t fucking highschool. i was just so shocked he would break up with me for such a dumb reason when i never gave him a reason not to trust me. (he also has tons of girl best friends that he’s always around but it’s not like i can’t say anything but i also trust him)

but anyways.... we ended up getting back together a lil over a month ago, but now i’m realizing all this stuff he does or treats me and i don’t like it anymore... i know i deserve better. an actual man. i just wanted to see what your guys opinions are!!