Should I ask my sister if it’s true she dated our next door neighbor in high school? (Read the description )

She thinks I don’t know but I have a few clues to suggest she did.

First of all she was in high school so 15 or so and this dude is 22 at that time.

Now she is 23 and he’s about 30. He has a girlfriend he lives with now and has two step kids.

Last night a guy from my high school who was best friends with my next door neighbor casually mentioned it to me and I think he thought I knew. But I def didnt. I would never approve of this relationship even now. He doesn’t have a stable job and he doesnt take care of himself. I’ve always thought he was a creep.

Another clue I got was I saw messages from a guy on her cell with the same name. when we were back in high school. But I didn’t wanna believe it back then. Now I’m thinking they really did date or hook up. This is illegal and wrong . The age difference is huge.

Idk whether to ask her or just not. We don’t have a close relationship Like we used to.

Im hoping when we’re older she will come clean and tel me what happened because as an older sister this is very very scary to me if it’s true.

Vote below to see results!