Hair salon messed up my hair, twice, what should I do?

H

I texted a lady who works in the highest rated salon in my town and sent her three inspiration pictures of what I wanted to do to my hair. She said no problem and booked me for the next day. I was told that the payment would be $150, and tipped $20.

This first picture is what my hair looked like the day I left the salon, next to one of the inspo pics.

I texted the lady again the next day and told her that the color of my hair didn’t turn out right and asked her if I could come back in to get it fixed. She told me to wash it in hot water three times and it should come out looking right. I reluctantly said okay. Four days later, my hair still looked horrible. I texted her again and sent her pictures of my hair. The next picture is what my hair looked like on day five after having it done, next to another one of the inspo pics I sent her.

I went in for my follow up appointment today, 6 days after the initial appointment. The owner of the salon told the lady who did my hair that she “really damaged my hair and needs to do a deep conditioner on it before doing anything else”. So the lady did. This last picture is what my hair looks like now, after leaving the salon, and having to pay another $30 for today. The lady tried to make me pay another $75 dollar for today, because “she should have charged me $180 at the first appointment” so I asked her why I was being charged $75 for her messing up my hair the first time and having to fix it. She said it was because she had to use products on my hair at the first appointment that she shouldn’t of had to use. I told her that if the original appointment should have cost $180, and I already paid $150, then I should only have to pay an extra $30, because I wasn’t the one who messed up, she did. She then got her calculator out and substrates $150 from $180 and said “oh. Yeah your right, that’s $30” I handed her the $30 and walked out the door pissed. Here is what my hair looks like now, next to the third inspo pic.

Still not what I asked for, and I’m pissed. Obviously my hair looks better than it did the first day, but it’s definitely not what I asked for. What do I do at this point?? Call again and asked to have my hair fixed again or cut my losses and forget about it?? Help!!

Vote below to see results!