relationship. help please

so for the past few weeks me and my ex have been seeing each other on weekends and one weekend four days in a row. he cant ever keep his hands off me even in the most innocent ways. he ignores me on certain days which i talked to him about. then a few days ago he told me he really wants to give me another chance and we talked all fine. a couple days after that he just kept saying idk idk idk about evetything. then he told me he didnt want a relationship until he got a car and i told him so dont date me until then and i poured my heart out to him saying ill come over and i wont give him any stress or whatever. my best friend and him talk and theyrw really close but shes trying to get back with her ex and i saw things over a social app and thought they wete flirti.g so i asked her and she said no and a whole lot of other stuff and i believe her. ladt night he sent her something saying i dont want it to seem like im flirting or you are and dont want "name" to keep annoying you. ten said hes done talking to me to her. hes been ignoring be since around 3 yesterday. its almost 6:30 and i could be pregnant by him cause im a little over a werk late. what do i do. how do i keep him and keep trying ro work things iut with him. that best friend told me that he says he loves me but is just confused and doesn't know what to do. how do i convince him. i know he wants this because even when were drunk or sober he cant keep his hands or eyes off of me and one day hes all for mw the next not so much.