Defining Relationship?

Mi
I'm 15, and I know that's young, but I just would like some honest advice. So this guy and I have been running together for the past week, we workout, talk, make jokes. I've known him for 2 years, and I like spending time with him. He's quite funny and sarcastic and makes jokes about us making out ( up until a little while, I'd never kissed a guy) until one day I was like "Yeah let's do it". He was a little surprised, but nevertheless kissed me. And it was pretty good: he put his arms around my waist, kissed my lips, and then my neck ( all without tongue by the way) and I kissed him on the lips and chin. After we talked and joked and then kissed a little more. Since then most things have stayed the same, but sometimes he suggests to kiss me and I say yes and sometimes I ask him. Most of the time, we're not kissing, we're just talking. I like talking to him, laughing with him, and kissing him, but I don't want all the drama of high school dating . I also don't want our relationship to be friends with benefits. What I want is for things to basically stay the same except I might want to go to homecoming with him or to the movies. I just want to have fun, not in a dirty way or anything though. Any advice/thoughts?