Love to see what other people think

I was sitting in work today on my break and I was on lunch break so I was drinking my coffee and texting my new boyfriend who works with me but he was doing paperwork when this young girl with a baby walks in to the kitchen and sat down beside me,  Iv only been a youth working for a year as I am still only young so I didn't really  know who had sent this wee girl in but before I could get my phone out of my hands and say hello she handed me her 18 month old baby and said I only him ( the baby) to  make sure my boyfriend would stay but he left and my mum is moody because she had to leave her job so I could keep him but i don't want him and I was like amm give me a minute and I didn't know to give her the baby back or not so I opened the door and got my boss she came in and she goes is everything okay we don't really deal with walk in over here and the girl walked out with me still holding the baby so I boss goes you go get Ryan ( my boyfriend her son) and ring social services so I went up to him with a baby and then I released with all the shock and everything I forgot what the baby was called so I went down the my boss and the wee girl asked her what her sons name was and you know what she said !!!!!! Whatever you want I don't call him anything but mum calls him Jamie so then I rang the cops her mum and all the people we needed out I went outside to get air before it all got even more cazy when I seen 2 large black bags so I asked did I need to move them and my boss open them it was all the babys wee things in it !!! So I was even more shocked😳😳😳 I went back in said asked her name age and where she lived who the dad was and then wee teenage things ( my boss already did but I wanted to take her mind of things because she was upset) turns out she was only 12 😳😳😳 like wow 12 I never ever ever seen that coming but that's not all she told her mum she was going to the park with Jamie when she ended up walking the whole way across town to leave him with us and to make it all worse her boyfriend thought she had the baby from kissing him so at this point in like wtf then it all gets worse kerry my boss hands me the baby here you are staying in mine tonight to look after the baby with me because the wee girl said she didn't want him we got him but that was okay I was like right okay I can do this so I went down to the house where me and kerrys 3 other sons set up a coat for the baby. I was only down for about anhour when Ryan rang me ' we need to back here the granny as just put ( the wee girls name ) in to care as well' so of I set again back up to work where I find the girl on the ground going mad, I came up to here said I'd talk to her inside she came in with me but didn't want to talk to me witch was fine then if she left with the cops ( this is while me and Kerry had a group of 20 teenagers waiting in the big all to go in a trip for 6 night ) im in total shock like it's 6:30am  and I haven't closed an eye yet 💤💤💤 what do you think of her age ??? Her story ??? How she done that to her boyfriend who thought sex was safe and kissing made babys ??? What about her mum ??? How I dealt with it??? I'm not long out off school so I'm sorry for Iv annoyed anyone by sharing this story but as I have said I want to know what people think.............. I am comment back but I'm sure people would far rather I stay anonymous