is anal pregnancy a thing??

So my boyfriend and I were trying anal for the first time (holy shit that hurt like a bitch at first) and I spit on his dick for lubrication. Once he was in, there was no dryness at all, so I think my butthole literally lubes itself. Is this a thing, or could it possibly have been precum? He had cum through oral before and didn't urinate in between so we're concerned that if he did precum and any of it got on my vagina I could get pregnant. He fingered me during it as well so there's a possibility that if any precum did drip down, that would've gotten it in my vagina. Debating on taking a contraceptive. According to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> I'm a couple of days "outside my fertile  window" but I know it may not be correct and I had quite a bit of discharge today. Please answer because if I should take a contraceptive I'd like it to be as soon as possible. I'm not on birth control btw (I know, pretty bad but we don't got many options here) thank you!!