Trying new things

Oktayvia
So recently (2 days ago) my boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex (I mean we didn't really talk it out it was more like we were having sex and then we were having different sex 😂) afterwards I felt kind of bad about myself for letting him do that to me so I cried a little and then the next morning I told him that I cried and I felt weird about it and he made sure to reassure me that he loved me and cared for me and that if I ever felt uncomfortable I could tell him (also just an FYI thing I was completely consenting while we had anal sex at no point in time did I feel like I wanted to stop and I knew that if I had wanted to all I had to do was let him know) we did it again last night and it felt a lot better with a change of position and some lube. Today he bought me a small and pretty powerful vibrator at my request. We've been talking about getting one for a while now and I'm excited to try it out with him asap 💕. I just wanted to share this with y'all because it was a good experience for me overall and I'd love to hear about any first time trying something a little more kinky than usual! Remember to love yourself and to let your partner know if you're unsure of how you feel! A good s/o will always remind you of your beauty and worth and let you know that your safety and comfort is very important to them🌸☮