Hoco story!

Maddie • 16 & happy☀️
So backstory is over the summer I had a thing with this guy for maybe a month or so (he was a junior I was a sophomore) and we dated and did dirty things and hung out a lot and it was totally fun but when school rolled around things got hard and he broke up with me. Fast forward to homecoming and I'm like chilling out just there with friends and here he walks in with his new girlfriend and she is wearing the same dress as me!! She was the only person there who had that same dress as I did and it was the weirdest coincidence ever. So I'm kinda freaking out and crying in the bathroom and then I'm like fuck it he is not ruining my homecoming and I walked up to this cute freshman that I thought was close with one of my best friends boyfriends (which it turns out they like barely knew each other but that's not really a big part of the story) and I was like hey wanna be my date for the night and he like said yes and I went in for the handshake and he hugged me instead and asked what my name was and we danced and held hands all night and i had an AMAZING time. He got my number and texted me after and I'm considering it a success wether or not we end up hanging out again because my night was completely saved by a super sweet kid who I didn't even know existed until yesterday. I am so proud of myself for not letting my ex ruin my night and for finding a date even tho I didn't originally get asked. Just thought it was a funny story some of you could maybe relate to😂😊💗