Mixed signals

Emilia
I started talking to this guy on Instagram back in August of 2016 and then we started texting. We were both in unhealthy/complicated relationships and he blocked me on IG. we stopped talking for a month. We've both been single for a while now & we hung out a few times and had great sex😍😁👌 We have a few things in common and I feel so connected to him. This past weekend we hung out & he told me he was moving back to the bay area for a job promotion and he said he wanted to see me before he left. On the way to his house he told me numerous times he will come back and visit me in June. He kissed me so many times like there was no tomorrow 😍😊 and the sex was amazing 😍😉😋👌🔥💦. We went out to dinner and had desert. He brought me back home but I didn't want to go home yet. So we were sitting in his car rapping to his music. We kissed and busted a quickie in the back of his car. Before I went inside he unblocked me and added me back on IG. Then a couple hours later he blocked me again. I got mad and now I'm confused. I texted him "why unblock me if your going to block me again" and he never replied. I have mixed signals and mixed feelings about him now. Idk what to do.