About Last Night...

Jessi
Me, my fiancé, his roommate and my  friend were all drinking last night. 
Things escalated with my fiancé and his roommate like smacking each other's asses and shit like that... just fucking around. Well my friend was drunk.. no... drunk isn't the word. She was shit faced after two wine coolers. Here I am with a bottle of Viniq. I'm drunk as fuck. Well she made the comment that she would kiss me because my fiancé said she wouldn't. Well she did. And I liked it. (I know, total Katy Perry moment) 
The saying is "a drunk act is a sober thought." Well I thought I was bi-curious... nope I am bi. I wanted to fuck my friend last night. 
My fiancé told me this morning that I tried to call his roommate and my friend (who are just down the hall from my bedroom) multiple times to tell them to come over to the bedroom. 
Not my proudest moment and that's not how I wanted to experiment. So I feel guilty. 😭😭😭
Note: I do not feel guilty or ashamed of my sexuality. I just feel bad because I thought I lost a couple great friendships. But we are all good now. And now we joke about how I wanted to fuck her. 😂